The principles enunciated in this book apply to both the home school and to the institution. All teachers will find Raymond and Dorothy Moore's practical insights workable and enlightening.
The Moores make clear what education really should be—and in the process set forth in understandable terms the art and science of teaching. They reveal why and how to educate children—and then show how many families are already doing it.
They answer questions like:
- Do children really develop and learn the way our schools expect?
- Is early school entry better than late?
- How do you start home schooling?
- How do you go about teaching at home?
- How do you teach children to think and write?
- When and where can your child learn to study easiest and best?
- What about homework?
- How can you make home and school work together and how to make the transition from one to the other?
- How can you give your child security?
In this book, master teachers and pioneers in the home school movement offer time-tested insights on how to become a "great" teacher—and unveil the secrets of how to assure your children the best education possible.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Weight: 0.80 LBSWidth: 5.75 (in)Height: 8.75 (in)Depth: 0.75 (in)Shipping: Calculated at Checkout